Fish oil, DHA & EPA & OMEGA 3-6-9 Antioxidants and benefits
Intro to FISH OIL
What Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids in fish oils?
Omega-3 fatty acids are naturally found in fatty layers of cold-water fish and shellfish, plant and nut oils, English walnuts, flaxseed, algae oils, and fortified foods. all look similar but very different. every thing that comes with omega is not good.
- Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). mostly in animal oils and meat like fish or krill oil.
- Short-chain omega-3 fatty acids are ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). mostly in plants like flax-seeds.
Fish oil is Known for
DHA & EPA:
Cancer is another thin Omega-3 is known for, for example in an study on prostate cancer a 64% lower risk of the disease were found in people eating tuna and fish comparing to others.
may benefit health by changing and balancing the cholesterol in your blood. It helps to lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and raise HDL (“good”) cholesterol. They may also play a role in controlling blood sugar. But the body can make these fats as it needs them so you do not really need to get them by supplements.
SO you should be looking for DHA & EPAnot omega-6 or omega-9
Fish oil, Get it for
Symptoms of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Eye Disorders AMD
Inflammatory and pain
Autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis)
High cholesterol (LDL bad cholesterol)
“All these diseases have a common genesis in inflammation,” says Joseph C. Maroon, MD, professor and vice chairman of the department of neurological surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
DHA & EPA effects and antioxidant benefits!
Introducing DHA & EPA:
Omega-3 fatty acids are connected to healthy aging in humans. The omega-3 unsaturated fats derived from fishes, EPA and DHA, have been related with fetal improvement, cardiovascular activities, and Alzheimer’s sickness. Nonetheless, in light of the fact that our bodies don’t proficiently deliver some omega-3 unsaturated fats from marine sources, it is important to get satisfactory sums through fish and fish oil items. The effective and strong antioxidants of EPA and DHA help improving health. They are imperative for appropriate fetal improvement, including neuronal, retinal, and invulnerable function positively and have been connected to provide great outcomes in anticipation, management of weight as well as intellectual capacity in those with exceptionally mellow Alzheimer’s sickness.
Antioxidant Effects of DHA & EPA:
The omega-3 unsaturated fats incorporate DHA and EPA, found in fishes. The DHA & EPA supplements have numerous effects on heart. They fight against arrhythmias, heart assault and stroke. They likewise moderate plaque develops, lessen triglycerides, circulatory strain, irritation and thickening, and enhance lipid proportions. Because of their mitigating impacts and strong antioxidants, they might be helpful in treating rheumatoid joint inflammation, asthma and Crohn’s illness. The potential part of DHA & EPA in counteracting and treating osteoporosis, renal disease, cataracts, Alzheimer’s illness, depression and different conditions is as yet being examined.
Antioxidant benefits of DHA & EPA:
- Decrease brain aging and keeps brain healthy: The EPA & DHA supplements are important and might be taken to keep up solid capacity of the mind and retina due to their strong antioxidants. DHA is a building square of tissue in the cerebrum and retina of the eye. It assists in shaping neural transmitters, for example, phosphatidylserine, which is vital for the working of brain. DHA is found in the retina of the eye and taking DHA might be fundamental for keeping the working of eye great.
- Great for cardiovascular system: EPA and DHA supplements are changed over into substances like hormones known as prostaglandins, and they manage cell action and perfect cardiovascular capacity.
- Beneficiary for Human Development: Human development and scholarly advancement – DHA assumes an essential part during the development and improvement of fetal. DHA of the high concentrations are found in the mind and increment 300 to 500 percent in a newborn child’s cerebrum amid the last trimester of pregnancy. Adding DHA supplements in to the pregnant mother’s eating routine might be helpful for the embryo’s mental health. Elderly individuals ought to likewise take EPA DHA, on the grounds that as adults get more established, the bodies frame less EPA and DHA, which may bring about less mental concentration and psychological capacity. Taking some EPA DHA supplements likewise may help with mental variations.
Omega 3 fatty acids, DHA & EPA are naturally found in fishes as well as fish oils. However, DHA & EPA Supplements can also be consumed few times in a week in order to get all the above mentioned benefits.
Get Fish oil naturally
Fish oil supplements are usually made from salmon, cod liver, mackerel, sardines, halibut, pollock and herring. So if you want toget it naturally the best is to get the fish its self.
For the highest amounth of EPA and DHA here is the list of high omega foods by draxe:
- Mackerel: 6,982 milligrams in 1 cup cooked (174 precent DV)
- Salmon Fish Oil: 4,767 milligrams in 1 tablespoon (119 percent DV)
- Cod Liver Oil: 2.664 milligrams in 1 tablespoon (66 percent DV)
- Walnuts: 2,664 milligrams in 1/4 cup (66 percent DV)
- Chia Seeds: 2,457 milligrams in 1 tablespoon (61 percent DV)
- Herring: 1,885 milligrams in 3 ounces (47 percent DV)
- Salmon (wild-caught): 1,716 milligrams in 3 ounces (42 percent DV)
- Flaxseeds (ground): 1,597 milligrams in 1 tablespoon (39 percent DV)
- Tuna: 1,414 milligrams in 3 ounces (35 percent DV)
- White Fish: 1,363 milligrams in 3 ounces (34 percent DV)
- Sardines: 1,363 milligrams in 1 can/3.75 ounces (34 percent DV)
- Hemp Seeds: 1,000 milligrams in 1 tablespoon (25 percent DV)
- Anchovies: 951 milligrams in 1 can/2 ounces (23 percent DV)
- Natto: 428 milligrams in 1/4 cup (10 percent DV)
- Egg Yolks: 240 milligrams in 1/2 cup (6 percent DV)
Side effects of Fish oil
Deficiency Side Effects
- Autoimmune diseases
- Heart disease
Dosing Fish oil